Ray discussed Estates Large and Small on the CBC’s The Next Chapter:
The nice folks at Large Hearted Boy asked Ray to assemble an imaginary soundtrack for Estates Large and Small:
How to Die: A Conversation with Ray Robertson
Streamed live on Mar 10, 2021
Understanding life through death. Afraid to talk about death? Author Ray Robertson wants to change that with his new book How to Die: A Book About Being Alive.
Ray Robertson talks about the writing process. Shot in Roncesvalles Village in Toronto, Ontario. Part of a longer interview from the series WRITERS’ CONFESSIONS
Ray reads from David at the University of Windsor. Check it out on Youtube!
Catch Ray’s appearance on George Stephanopoulis Tonight:
Ray discussing What Happened Later:
Ray discusses What Happened Later at the 21st Trillium Book Awards:
Podcasts & New Shows:
- Columnist Vish Khanna talks about Ray Roberton’s Lives of the Poets with Guitars The Next Chapter at CBC Radio.
- KBAQ’s Book Notes talks about Lives of the Poets Check it out right here
- Ray was on Blogtalkradio on November 5th, 2013. Check it out right here
- Ray was on The Craig Fahle Show on February 11th, 2013. Find the entire webcast right here.
- Ray talks about David on CBC News. Check it out right here.
- French CBC discusses the Beat Generation and the French edition of What Happened Later. Find it right here!
- Ray was on blogtalkradio’s Conversation Crossroad, talking about Why Not?. Listen to it right here!
- Listen to Ray talk about Why Not on CBC’s “Tapestry.”
- Gently Down the Stream has been serialized on the CBC books Between the Covers Podcast. Listen to it right here.
- David was the All In A Day’s Book Panel October pick. Listen to the program right here.
- Listen to Ray’s interview on Air America’s Steve Earle Show right here.
- Listen to Ray’s interview from KBOO radio, Portland, Oregon, right here.
- CBC Books has an extended conversation with Ray Robertson about his lates release. Check it out right here!
- A september, 2011 review of Why Not? from RCI.
- Interviews with Ray: The first from Rob McLennan is right here. Ray was also interviewed by Cate McGowan, editor of Sfwp.org right here.
- The second from Barry Callaghan from BookShorts. You can watch the interview right here.
- What Happened Later on Radio Canada.
- Check out this excellent review of Moody Food from Free Range Reading.
- Ray’s Canadian publisher, Biblioasis, has a very active blog. Check it out!